Windows 10, blue screen, restart loop no safe mode

Closed
markomk Posts 1 Registration date Monday November 27, 2017 Status Member Last seen November 27, 2017 - Updated on May 16, 2018 at 05:19 AM
DonnaHarris843DS Posts 1 Registration date Thursday May 3, 2018 Status Member Last seen May 3, 2018 - May 3, 2018 at 07:52 AM
Hello,

My PC worked perfectly, but yesterday suddenly restarted and showed the blue screen saying "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. page fault in nonpaged area. What failed: ntfs.sys" I cant start my computer, it is restarting all the time. After the restart it's entering the automatic repair, but just for about 5 seconds and than again the blue screen. I cant access safe mode. I can only access the BIOS. I also tried booting a usb with windows 10 installation, but that's not working too - it is starting normally with the windows 10 logo, but then instead of starting the installation, again i've got the blue screen. I tried the usb on other pc, there is no problem with the usb, and yes I change the boot order in BIOS.
Thank you
Related:

2 responses

Jamy420 Posts 1 Registration date Friday December 1, 2017 Status Member Last seen December 1, 2017
Dec 1, 2017 at 12:57 PM
Try to boot load instillation from pendrive.
The pen drive should be formatted to NITC.
If it doesnt work then show it to a mecanic.
Thank you.