Windows 10, blue screen, restart loop no safe mode [Closed]

markomk 1 Posts Monday November 27, 2017Registration date November 27, 2017 Last seen - Nov 27, 2017 at 07:20 AM - Latest reply: DonnaHarris843DS 1 Posts Thursday May 3, 2018Registration date May 3, 2018 Last seen
- May 3, 2018 at 07:52 AM
Hello,

My PC worked perfectly, but yesterday suddenly restarted and showed the blue screen saying "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. page fault in nonpaged area. What failed: ntfs.sys" I cant start my computer, it is restarting all the time. After the restart it's entering the automatic repair, but just for about 5 seconds and than again the blue screen. I cant access safe mode. I can only access the BIOS. I also tried booting a usb with windows 10 installation, but that's not working too - it is starting normally with the windows 10 logo, but then instead of starting the installation, again i've got the blue screen. I tried the usb on other pc, there is no problem with the usb, and yes I change the boot order in BIOS.
Thank you
See more 

2 replies

Jamy420 1 Posts Friday December 1, 2017Registration date December 1, 2017 Last seen - Dec 1, 2017 at 12:57 PM
Helpful
Try to boot load instillation from pendrive.
The pen drive should be formatted to NITC.
If it doesnt work then show it to a mecanic.
Thank you.
DonnaHarris843DS 1 Posts Thursday May 3, 2018Registration date May 3, 2018 Last seen - May 3, 2018 at 07:52 AM
Helpful
Disable Automatic Restart
The option to disable automatic restart on system failure is available from the Advanced Boot Options menu at startup. The instructions below will trigger this behavior, more detailed instructions on disabling automatic restart on system failure are also available in our knowledgebase.

Restart your computer
Wait for your BIOS to complete POST (the screen with your manufacturer logo and/or system information)
Quickly begin tapping F8 repeatedly, until you see the list of boot options
Choose “Disable automatic restart on system failure”
Press Enter and wait for your PC to boot.
still getting random BSOD loop check for other soltuions here on this website.
https://www.errorsolutions.tech/error/windows-10-blue-screen-loop/