Someone stole my Facebook account

Closed
LaCora89 - Jan 3, 2018 at 08:59 PM
 Msibi - Mar 16, 2023 at 08:26 PM
Hello, my Facebook was hacker back in Oct 2017. They changed my password and email I've done the compromise part and even there it won't let me in . I'm assuming they have changed my security question but I can't even get to that part . I even sent Facebook a copy of my driver's license showing that it's me but I can't seem to get anyone to help me. I really need your help it's not fair I have had that account for years pictures of my children when they were smaller that I no longer have. I have 3 groups on face books with followers that joined that I enjoyed talking with but now there's someone pretending to be me because there hating or whatever it may be ..Why won't anyone help me?

2 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Jan 4, 2018 at 04:59 AM
Please answer my questions....

Please explain: " I've done the compromise part"

Is your page presently online for everyone to see? If so, what is the url?

What is the message you get when you try to login?
LaCora89 Posts 5 Registration date Wednesday January 3, 2018 Status Member Last seen January 5, 2018
Jan 4, 2018 at 05:03 PM
Ive gotten to the part if i think my Facebook has been hacked..This is the compromised part I'm talking about

First goto this link. https://www.facebook.com/hacked
Click the button "Your account has been Compromised".

My URL? I can't get on it to see it

When I try to login I can't it takes me threw the steps to try to recover it but I can't cuz password email everything has been changed..
My Facebook profile name is Corrina Orozco La Cora (Corona)
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169 > LaCora89 Posts 5 Registration date Wednesday January 3, 2018 Status Member Last seen January 5, 2018
Jan 4, 2018 at 05:27 PM
Hi Corrina

If you account had been hacked, it would still be online.

Can you see it in this search list?
https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=CORA+OROZCO

When is the last time you successfully accessed your Facebook account?

How do you know that someone is pretending to be you?

Explain: "I have 3 groups on facebooks with followers, are those groups your creation?

How many accounts do you have?