I'm hoping you'll be of some help since I've tried every solution I found all over the web and nothing's working.
Yesterday afternoon I had trouble opening google and thought there might be a problen with my network. I restarted the router, but still nothing. Plus, the WiFi works on my phone.
Later it somehow connected, but I wasn't sure what method in particular helped since it happened later after it had been a while since I was trying to fix it.
Later, I lost the connection again and I haven't been able to connect ever since
The laptop I have is Acer Aspire E 15 and I've never had a similar problem.
I've tried changing adapter settings, running troubleshoot, flushing the dns through cmd (admin), but no luck.