Internet connection activation

[Closed]
-
 Fire Fold -
Hello, pls kindly get me automatic internet connection activation on my phone.The type of phone am using is Donod( 2.0 mega pixles

2 replies

Registration date
Monday February 16, 2009
Status
Last seen
June 5, 2009
This can be done by contacting your network service provider! Just call and they will send you the automatic configuration!
I worked on a project to run a user's logon script whenever they connected our network over VPN. To do this, I wrote a helper unit that retrieves adapter info and stores it into a simple record.

I then setup up a registry notification (see here for how to do that in Delphi: link text

The registry notification was on "HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces". This notification event fires every time Windows obtains a new IP address, or makes any type of change to an adapters connection information. When this event fired, I called the function (in the code below) to retrieve updated information about the adapter. I compared this new information to my previously recorded information...meaning I had to save the previous adapter info query in order to know if something had changed.