- L4d, dell inspiron 1525
- Dell inspiron 1525 factory reset - How-To - Laptop computer
- Does dell inspiron 1525 have bluetooth - How-To - Laptop computer
- Dell inspiron 1525 bluetooth drivers for windows 7 ✓ - Forum - Drivers
- Dell inspiron 1525 ssd not detected ✓ - Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
- Dell inspiron 1525 base system device driver windows 10 ✓ - Forum - Hardware
I have the same computer and I just started playing L4D too.. and basically the integrated graphics card just isn't good enough to play the game. It is definitely the bottle neck in why the game play isn't that good. If you want to play graphics intensive games it's much better to invest in a gaming machine, or at least one with a dedicated graphics card. The lag can be slightly minimized if you assign less memory to running vista graphics and you change the visual settings on the game to be on low for everything.