- L4d, dell inspiron 1525
- Dell inspiron 1525 factory reset - Guide
- Dell inspiron 1525 bluetooth driver for windows 10 64 bit ✓ - Forum - Drivers
- Dell inspiron 1525 webcam drivers for windows 7 32 bit - Forum - Drivers
- Dell inspiron 1525 bluetooth driver - Guide
- Dell inspiron 1525 battery not charging ✓ - Forum - Hardware
I have the same computer and I just started playing L4D too.. and basically the integrated graphics card just isn't good enough to play the game. It is definitely the bottle neck in why the game play isn't that good. If you want to play graphics intensive games it's much better to invest in a gaming machine, or at least one with a dedicated graphics card. The lag can be slightly minimized if you assign less memory to running vista graphics and you change the visual settings on the game to be on low for everything.