Ipod touch will not turn on

Closed
Nickstamarion - Jun 9, 2009 at 04:49 PM
 16, goin strong - May 20, 2010 at 09:17 AM
Hello,
my ipod touch recently just screwed me.....after my soccer practice i tried listening to music but it started freezing like music played but my finger wasnt recognized and then i reset it with the top button and the menu button and then i cudnt even unlock it or anything then the volume all of a sudden started going down and when i tried to put it up the screen would shut off so then i tried to restore but i need to take off my password wich i cudnt do so i did the thing where i held the menu button and plugged it in to my computer and it restored but then when i tried to unlock it still didnt recognize my finger and then it showed green lines and shut off on me now i cant turn it on or anything i even tried doing it all over again but screen wont turn on and when i plug it to the computer it says i must restore but then a pop up comes up saying i need the new itunes even tho i do and i tried putting it on my dock and it doesnt turn on either

ANYONE HELP PLEASE IM REALY ANNOYED JUST WANT IT TO WORK
please and thank you

Nick
Related:

1 response

16, goin strong
May 20, 2010 at 09:17 AM
well first, you can pull up itunes then plug up your ipod now try the hold and menu key, hold it till you see the apple sign keep holding then all will be reset but you will still be able to get into your ipod