Access Wireless Signal Transmitter via smartphone

Closed
jerry76 Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday October 2, 2018 Status Member Last seen October 3, 2018 - Updated on Oct 2, 2018 at 05:08 PM
 Blocked Profile - Oct 3, 2018 at 09:56 PM
This might look like some off-topic question but I need to know any best suggestion application which is useful for the wireless signal transmitter XXXX which is receiving the data to the wireless receiver connected with the smartphone via the micro USB port, I know this might be some far from my expectation but still any suggestions to know just a raw data via any wireless module based application will be much helpful
Related:

1 response

Well, the owners manual says it best :

"With an open communication protocol this sensor can be integrated with just about any control system or gateway."

Which part are you having issues with?

Step 4 actually tells you what to install:
4. Install the LabVIEW utility for the sensor you are working with. Run this utility.

Here is a link to the manual I found about IOT (internet OF Things)
https://ncd.io/iot-wireless-analog-to-digital-converter-product-manual/

jerry76 Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday October 2, 2018 Status Member Last seen October 3, 2018
Oct 3, 2018 at 05:07 AM
Hey, Thanks for the reply, but the problem is we are not able to instal LabVIEW on our smartphone so any best application tool which is useful with this kind of hardware will be helpful. If you know any application to access this hardware with a smartphone will be a great help.
Blocked Profile
Oct 3, 2018 at 09:56 PM
Before we spend the time, what is this for? What is the POC? Because you have a concept and not a working thing! We are not going to develop your product!

Sorry. Not sorry you can't install an app!

Who is we?

Have you become a victim of the Peter Principle? Student?

It is an OPEN COMM platform, develop your own! From your own packages!!!