PowerLine Internet not identified

Solved/Closed
Blaskte Posts 2 Registration date Saturday January 5, 2019 Status Member Last seen January 6, 2019 - Updated on Jan 8, 2019 at 06:04 AM
 Blocked Profile - Jan 7, 2019 at 05:11 PM
Hi,

I have a Germany-made Fritz 510E Powerline set. I have been using it for around 3 months. My ethernet connection was working perfectly until a day when it shows the error message of "unidentified network". I have tried all of the steps I could find on the internet from netsh renew to manually changing IPv4 and resetting. Nothing worked!

Then, I just kept on using Wi-Fi. Recently, I remembered about having the Powerline. So, I decided to give it another try and fix it.

I thought that the cable could've been the problem. So, I bought a new one, but it didn't fix it. At the time I was using a extension socket and somebody told me to allocate the adapter in its proper socket. I did it. At first, it would work on and off. I would have connection for 5 -10 minutes and then it would not work again.

I used it for about a week. However, the same problem occurred. Now every time I load the PC, I see the "Unidentified Network" error. I have tried the same steps as last time, but it didn't help.

Hope to find some help here!
Related:

1 response

Blaskte Posts 2 Registration date Saturday January 5, 2019 Status Member Last seen January 6, 2019 2
Jan 6, 2019 at 10:31 AM
Solved: falty adapter
Blocked Profile
Jan 7, 2019 at 05:11 PM
Also, they need to be on the same circuit. You get flawed operations if the signal has to travel across the BUS onto another circuit!