- - Latest reply: Mitchie23
Registration date
Thursday April 11, 2019
Status
Last seen
August 10, 2019
- Jul 15, 2019 at 06:39 AM
Hello, I kindly need your help.
I've mentioned that almost all even smallest companies have thousands of followers on Instagram. I've read a lot of articles how to attract new followers and I followed the instructions, but it doesn't really work. I mean I create a unique and qualified content, do regular posts, use hashtags.. But there are very few followers gained.
Can you recommend me something in order to reach my idea?

System Configuration: Android / Chrome 75.0.3770.67
See more 

5 replies

Best answer
Registration date
Monday June 3, 2013
Status
Last seen
August 21, 2019
Thank you
This is a technical forum, we only discuss philosophy when it comes to hardware or networking technologies. SOCIAL MEDIA is not a technical arena, but a social one. There is nothing anyone can do about lame or uninteresting content being produced. There are best practices for content creation, and you have already touched on them. Because those practices are not working for you, there is really only one thing, the content!!!!

Say "Thank you" 1

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM

CCM 6842 users have said thank you to us this month

so.. you want to say social networks, apps etc. are not about tech? :))) or what? But if the content doesn't work, what to do? Maybe find a solution!? no? The user just asked a question, what's the problem?
ac3mark
Registration date
Monday June 3, 2013
Status
Last seen
August 21, 2019
1283 -
There is NOTHING TECHNICAL about social media. Click a thumb or post a picture is hardly technical!!! When was the last time ypu needed to know how to make a linked server connection in order to bring more snapchat followers? Do what everyone else does that is successful at these platforms, sell sex, sell a product, or have a dang cool life style that everyone is jealous of!!!!!
Respond to ac3mark
Thank you
I think their followers are fakes, bots, or the result of a great marketing campaign. Such Instagram profiles use 'helpers', which create engagement and attract many new users. But what is important is real users, lokes and views, real people who will buy/use your product. I can advise you to start using such tools, but be careful while choosing. Good service is not so easy to find. I've tested lots of them before I found the only one I really like. Don't find a bot, find an assistant
Respond to Daniel
Registration date
Thursday June 13, 2019
Status
Last seen
June 13, 2019
Thank you
Do you want to increase the number of REAL subscribers or is it not important to you?
Yollast
Registration date
Thursday June 13, 2019
Status
Last seen
June 14, 2019
-
Of course I want to gain only real followers. As I know that fakes only do worse for account growth.
Respond to Foxxxy_8
Registration date
Tuesday July 9, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 9, 2019
Thank you
Hello, I am Donald.

I've been searching for ways to get real followers on instagram but always got useless guides until i found this lady on youtube
Click on the link below to view the tutorial
(Link removed as it was not a youtube video as stated in post)

Her tutorial helped me a lot. I went from 600 followers to 1400 in just 2 days and i tried it on Sunday
Click on the link if you need help getting followers.

Thank me later
Respond to Dayquan
Registration date
Thursday April 11, 2019
Status
Last seen
August 10, 2019
Thank you
There are communities on Instagram where you can support each other through following, liking, and commenting on each other's posts. You can try joining ones that are within your interest. It's also a great way to meet new friends :)
Respond to Mitchie23