Facebook account blocked under age

-
 mimih65 -
Hello ,I have the problem ,i was born in 1993 and accidentally entered my birth year as 2006 ,my account facebook has been locked for 27 days, I have sent my ID to facebook, so far no answers. I can only change my password, I cannot enter my account.
2 weeks ago my account Facebook was blocked, no picture and no name in the messenger, there is facebook user , then my girlfriend sent me a screenshot yesterday, there is my name and my photo in the messenger, I tried to open my account but still blocked. but my name in the messenger and photo are already there, does that mean facebook will open my account soon? I can change my password so far. thanks .my account locked for 27days ????

2 replies

Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Last seen
November 24, 2020
Hi,

Did you tried this form to confirm your identity?
Thank you

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM

CCM 2942 users have said thank you to us this month

Thank you , I have my ID right against,
and in the end it is.:<Your Information Couldn’t Be Submitted.Log in to your account to get back on Facebook, or to see further instructions >

maybe Appeal not submitted because covid19 Facebook never review any requests
Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Last seen
November 24, 2020
856 > mimih65
Facebook is still accepting appeals, but the review has been slowed due to Covid-19. When you try to log in as indicated by the error message, what do you get?
>
Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Last seen
November 24, 2020

My girlfriend sent a screenshot in the messenger today, my name, my photo and the message I wrote is there, but another friend also sent a screenshot only my photo and my name and message I did not write there, but today the Nacviellas mine Account again soon? but my girlfriend can’t write a message in Messenger yet. I still cannot enter my account. why with other friends in the messenger my name, photo, and message I wrote there, but other friends only says photo, name, and the message I wrote is not there. why the different? thank you. but my account is still blocked. When I go in, verify your account, I give my ID everything after that doesn't go away, it always says that.

<Your Information Couldn’t Be Submitted.Log in to your account to get back on Facebook, or to see further instructions >

Sadly you have to open another account.
Facebook has very low customer support. You won't get any idea when they will give you any resolution.
Thank you

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM

CCM 2942 users have said thank you to us this month

or someone hacked my account? but I don't think so, because I can still change my passwords, for example my account was hacked, I can't change my password anymore, or? and my girlfriend can't send a message yet because the account is still locked. For example, my account was hacked and the account is no longer blocked. but my account is still blocked.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!

The Best of CCM in Your Inbox

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!