Facebook account blocked under age

Closed
mimih65 - Jul 26, 2020 at 06:14 AM
 R.k - Jun 12, 2021 at 10:50 AM
Hello ,I have the problem ,i was born in 1993 and accidentally entered my birth year as 2006 ,my account facebook has been locked for 27 days, I have sent my ID to facebook, so far no answers. I can only change my password, I cannot enter my account.
2 weeks ago my account Facebook was blocked, no picture and no name in the messenger, there is facebook user , then my girlfriend sent me a screenshot yesterday, there is my name and my photo in the messenger, I tried to open my account but still blocked. but my name in the messenger and photo are already there, does that mean facebook will open my account soon? I can change my password so far. thanks .my account locked for 27days ????

4 responses

HelpiOS Posts 14311 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 24, 2024 1,891
Jul 26, 2020 at 05:22 PM
Hi,

Did you tried this form to confirm your identity?
Thank you , I have my ID right against,
and in the end it is.:<Your Information Couldn’t Be Submitted.Log in to your account to get back on Facebook, or to see further instructions >

maybe Appeal not submitted because covid19 Facebook never review any requests
HelpiOS Posts 14311 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 24, 2024 1,891 > mimih65
Jul 27, 2020 at 06:27 PM
Facebook is still accepting appeals, but the review has been slowed due to Covid-19. When you try to log in as indicated by the error message, what do you get?
mimih65 > HelpiOS Posts 14311 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 24, 2024
Updated on Jul 28, 2020 at 01:44 AM
My girlfriend sent a screenshot in the messenger today, my name, my photo and the message I wrote is there, but another friend also sent a screenshot only my photo and my name and message I did not write there, but today the Nacviellas mine Account again soon? but my girlfriend can’t write a message in Messenger yet. I still cannot enter my account. why with other friends in the messenger my name, photo, and message I wrote there, but other friends only says photo, name, and the message I wrote is not there. why the different? thank you. but my account is still blocked. When I go in, verify your account, I give my ID everything after that doesn't go away, it always says that.

<Your Information Couldn’t Be Submitted.Log in to your account to get back on Facebook, or to see further instructions >
R.k > mimih65
Jun 12, 2021 at 10:50 AM
How to solve this problem