Login approval code

-
 Aakashaarya -
Hello,
I set 2 step verification on from google authenticator app but now i lost my access from google authenticator app and i am unable to login my facebook account.
I also try to fill login approvals code form but it is not submitting and showing error "your request cant be processed try again later."
Please help me to login my account its very important for me.

System Configuration: Android / Chrome 88.0.4324.93

5 replies

Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
July 23, 2021
Hello, if you haven't received you Facebook Code, have a look at this article which explains what to do.

You can also follow the steps here on the Facebook support page if you created your account with a mobile device.

Regards
Actually i set two verification on through google Authenticator app but by mistake i uninstall the google authenticator app and now when i m login to my facebook account it ask for code but i lost access from google authenticator app dnt getting code... I try to fill the form login approvals code but it not submitting.
Now how can i connect with Facebook
The article is blank could u help
Registration date
Thursday February 4, 2021
Status
Last seen
February 4, 2021

I need help too
Same issue here. I have done absolutely everything I can think of, including DMing Facebook’s Twitter account. It’s been 24 hours and no responses from anywhere. Help!

Hello,
I set 2 step verification on from google authenticator app but now i lost my access from google authenticator app and i am unable to login my facebook account.
I also try to fill login approvals code form but it is not submitting and showing error "your request cant be processed try again later."
Please help me to login my account its very important for me.
I was able to get access back into my account from the same issue, but I had to pay for it. Facebook never answered my emails or form submissions so I did a little digging. Being a free Facebook user, you are basically just a product but if you purchase something with them, you become a paying customer and they are more likely to help you out. Facebook owns Oculus (the VR headset gaming consoles) and it requires you to have access to your Facebook account to use it. If you’re locked out of your Facebook account and have an oculus, they will help you gain access back. I would use this as a last resort as the headsets are pretty expensive but I can guarantee that this option does work. I purchased an Oculus, sent a request for help through Oculus Customer Service, sent them my console’s serial number, and had access back to my Facebook account in 2 days. I had full intention to not open the box and to return but I’m glad I didn’t because the thing is actually really fun!

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!

The Best of CCM in Your Inbox

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!