Login approval code

-
 Kjd003g -
Hello,
I set 2 step verification on from google authenticator app but now i lost my access from google authenticator app and i am unable to login my facebook account.
I also try to fill login approvals code form but it is not submitting and showing error "your request cant be processed try again later."
Please help me to login my account its very important for me.

System Configuration: Android / Chrome 88.0.4324.93

3 replies

Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
February 10, 2021
Hello, if you haven't received you Facebook Code, have a look at this article which explains what to do.

You can also follow the steps here on the Facebook support page if you created your account with a mobile device.

Regards
Actually i set two verification on through google Authenticator app but by mistake i uninstall the google authenticator app and now when i m login to my facebook account it ask for code but i lost access from google authenticator app dnt getting code... I try to fill the form login approvals code but it not submitting.
Now how can i connect with Facebook
Registration date
Thursday February 4, 2021
Status
Last seen
February 4, 2021

I need help too
Same issue here. I have done absolutely everything I can think of, including DMing Facebook’s Twitter account. It’s been 24 hours and no responses from anywhere. Help!

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!

The Best of CCM in Your Inbox

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!