Code Generator Issue - Facebook

Closed
ordinaryyoda - Mar 3, 2021 at 12:46 AM
 Paraschoudhary - Sep 23, 2021 at 01:41 AM
Hello,

I've had an issue going on in regards to logging into my facebook account for two months now and I'm hoping somebody might be able to help me figure out what to do. For some reason I was logged out of my account on all browsers (I suspect maybe it was hacked or something) and I had the 'Code Generator' setting turned on. This meant that I couldn't use a code to verify my identity after logging in. There were two 'alternative options' you could do which was:

(a) get sent a text. They kept claiming that they had texted me the code but I have never recieved it. I checked in blocked numbers and everything for it and I logged in using my phone number as my username so it was definitely my correct number.

(b) send in ID to verify. I have done this on MULTIPLE occasions using multiple different forms of ID with no response. I got no response in regards to this but I did recieve an email from them asking me to re-send the ID to them via email which I then got no reponse from after multiple responses.

Does anyone know what I could do to resolve this and regain access to my account, the awful customer support has been extremely frustrating to me.

2 responses

David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   6,925
Mar 3, 2021 at 03:32 AM
Hello, if you haven't received you Facebook Code, have a look at this article which explains what to do.

You can also follow the steps here on the Facebook support page if you created your account with a mobile device.

Regards