- Dell laptop stuck on dell logo
- Dell laptop stuck at dell logo - Best answers
- Dell logo stuck - Best answers
- How to type # on laptop keyboard - Guide
- Hard reset dell laptop - Guide
- Dell supportassist - Download - Cleaning and optimization
- Can't type on laptop - Guide
- Dell laptop bluetooth not working - Guide
Using another computer, create an installation media of Windows by following these instructions. If you have the DVD installer of Windows, you can skip this step.
Remove the SSD then try booting to BIOS. Go to the Boot tab and change the boot order to boot from USB. If you use a DVD installer, choose DVD instead.
Next, turn off your laptop, reconnect your SSD and insert your USB drive. Now, turn on your laptop, and it should boot from USB / DVD.
On the Windows Setup screen, select Repair your computer > Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Command Prompt. Next, enter the following:
- bootrec.exe /FixMBR
- bootrec.exe /FixBoot
- bootrec.exe /RebuildBcd
The above steps may be slightly different if you use an old version of Windows, but you should be able to access Command Prompt anyway.
Once done, restart your laptop, go to BIOS and set your SSD to the top of the boot order.