IPod has white screen of death

Solved/Closed
lilk2300 - Updated on Jun 16, 2017 at 12:34 AM
 ChimpZ - May 5, 2019 at 10:05 AM
Hello,
my ipod has apples white screen of death but when hold select and menu it turns off and it's still white and then it beeps twice I did this exactly 18 times please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111
Related:

30 responses

HEY, IF THE ABOVE DIDNT WORK,

try just holding the home buttion and power button on the top. it may take a while but its worth a try if the volume button doesnt work!
Thanks a million, was just about to try and dig out my receipt as its still not a year old but thats saved me a trip back to the store. Thanks once again.
what if I have the old ipod touch which has no volume button?!?!
U dont need tu push da volium button.
WOW DIDNT THINK IT WUD WORK BUT IT DID THANXXX

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
i just did this for my son's it worked I had to hold the center button and then toggle the power button for about 4 minutes and now it works...THANK YOU!!!!!
my god it works u are a genius u beautiful man
wozzywhoowoo Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday October 17, 2012 Status Member Last seen October 17, 2012 1
Oct 17, 2012 at 03:29 PM
Totally Works!!! Thank you thank you thank you! ipod touch was a christmas present from my love<3
I mean, honestly: U dont need tu push da volium button
Volium button? What the heck is that? I'll give you a tip: You sound the word out. Like this: vol - um
and then you just add the 'silent "e"' to the end.
thank you so, so much. never seen the white screen before had my iPad for a couple of years
This worked for my Ipad. Thanks so much
Unknown > Guest
Nov 25, 2014 at 08:42 PM
What do I do if my home button is broken?
this really work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Omg it works thank u so much (:
thanks so much I worked for my itouch
thx u helped me