Internet Problem

Closed
boxfresh99 Posts 2 Registration date Saturday August 29, 2009 Status Member Last seen August 30, 2009 - Aug 30, 2009 at 04:38 PM
sadgurl Posts 697 Registration date Thursday May 14, 2009 Status Member Last seen November 24, 2010 - Aug 30, 2009 at 04:42 PM
Hello,
My computer is a Dual Core Apple Mac , and i was on the windows vista side of my computer and i was on the internet as normal and i wanted to download a anti virus for my computer - obviousley i dident download the scareware antivirus2009 , because that is just world famous , but i got a internet security and i installed it , but it said i had to uninstall all the others for this to work , and i uninstalled all of the free editions of Avg , avira and avast! but when this new one was installed , it dident work at all and i clicked on the icon About 5 times and it dident work , however - The internet was on and it was still on showing the earth and flashing 2 monitors and it said local and internet but when i clicked on google chrome and internet explorer , both of them said it was unavailable !!

I am realy confused and would like a reply.

Thankyou . :)
Related:

1 response

sadgurl Posts 697 Registration date Thursday May 14, 2009 Status Member Last seen November 24, 2010 219
Aug 30, 2009 at 04:42 PM
:O

i guess the firewall lock your internet access, the simplest way to fix it would be to unistall the security suite,
you can also try to create firewall exception for the program manually

Good luck