NO SOUND

Closed
Miss Keylah Baby - Sep 5, 2009 at 07:09 PM
raik.48 Posts 9 Registration date Friday September 4, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 2, 2009 - Sep 6, 2009 at 01:36 AM
Hello,
i recently had an a problem with realtek see,
the program kept on adjusting the sound so u could barely hear the lyrics only the back ground music so..
i deleted the thing and then my sound icon was no longer in the space beside the time. Then I tested to see if it worked now by going on youtube and selecting a song and my sound was gone . i tried puting in cds and turning up the volume on the keyboard but nothing worked.I have tried going into my control panel and selecting to see what possibly could of gone wrong but the system keeps on telling me that my volume is working properly.I even tried downloading scaners but nothing is working please help me get my sound back...:(
Related:

1 response

raik.48 Posts 9 Registration date Friday September 4, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 2, 2009
Sep 6, 2009 at 01:36 AM
hi!

you need to go to control panel, and see the logo of Realtek, open that and adjust the sound level on every bar. you can apply that and check the botton that say show on system tray or something similar.

hope this might help you!