My laptop won't load!

Closed
Kutone - Oct 29, 2009 at 07:59 AM
 Kutone - Oct 29, 2009 at 08:25 AM
Someone please help me! My laptop seems to be trapped in a spontanious loop. It starts up, asks how I want to start up (because it keeps failing), and then, when it begins loading, it does not load! Then it goes back to that screen and keeps doing the same thing. I tried booting it up with all the options, and still, I got nothing. I am starting to give up on it. My parents don't want me on their computer on websites I like to be on, so I REALLY need my laptop working. For school work and extra things like that.

My computer has been getting viruses and fake anitvirus software, but the day it started un.....looping I guess I could call it, no viruses showed up. No pop ups were there. Nothing. I just don't get it! If you could help me fix this problem....you would be......Eh....Um....My hero? Yes! That's the word. Please help!!!!
Related:

2 responses

closeup22 Posts 8923 Registration date Friday May 15, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 7, 2010 2,099
Oct 29, 2009 at 08:08 AM
hi there,

do you have your windows installation disc?

if yes then boot from it and make a repair of

your system missing files

Thanks
No, I don't have the disk. But I suppose I could wipeout the hardrive and reinstall things.
Thank you though, um.....for replying
jockey1 Posts 12 Registration date Monday September 14, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 15, 2010
Oct 29, 2009 at 08:13 AM
You will need to boot from windows cd and reinstall fresh copy, repair won't work

Thanks
Thanks for the information. Yes, I called someone about it and they said that that would work. Thank you for the advise, everyone!