I am having the same issue, though I have attempted many times to use the disc that came with my 15" MBP.
I'll start from the beginning:
1. I use Boot Camp assistant to create the partition.
2. I insert my Windows CD to begin the installation.
3. I select the "BOOTCAMP" partition when I am installing and select to reformat it like I was told to do.
4. Widows starts up without drivers. Here is where I eject the Windows CD and insert the Apple OS cd, it autostarts. Eventually it says it is installing the drivers and finally comes to the point where it restarts.
5. The computer restarts and I am back in Windows, but not all of the drivers install. This includes: GPU drivers, ethernet and wifi drivers. I am not able to access internet on Windows (neither wifi nor cord help but I'm sure if I manually tell it what to use it would, just "auto" does not work). I only receive VGA graphics.
I'm attempted the following:
1. During the Drivers Wizard I have attempted to "manually" tell which drivers to use. I've selected the disc but it never finds any compatible drivers.
2. I've attempted to run each driver pack individually, some never start. Meaning, I double click and see an hour glass but even after waiting 5 mins nothing happens.