I-pod library wont be copied/moved to i-tunes

Closed
AcadianaRamDad - Jan 1, 2010 at 12:28 PM
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 - Jan 2, 2010 at 08:44 PM
Hello,
Most of my i-pod music collection (3,000+ tunes) is not from Appple store.
Originally saved to older version i-tunes. Everything worked fine. That computer died. All files lost.
Only music library saved is on my 'classic i-pod'.
Now newer version of i-tunes on new HP computer won't save i-pod content to i-tunes music library. It does show all i-pod music under my i-pod name. It won't allow me to save this i-pod music anywhere either by copy or move. I un-plug the i-pod and i-tunes shows nothing from the i-pod.
I need some kinda back-up.
HELP!!!!!
AcadianaRamDad

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,825
Jan 2, 2010 at 08:44 PM
I know there are third-party programs here to solve this problem-transferring iTunes library from one computer to another one with no any change and risk including its music,videos,podcasts,playlists,and other arrangements in accord with its original ones. As far as i can see,i think Aniosoft iTunes transfer is great one to backup/restore/recover tool to make it. You can use it to backup your own iTunes library or synchronize multiple iTunes on different computers.
http://www.ipodtocomputer.org/