- I-pod library wont be copied/moved to i-tunes
- Unable to load authentication library exiting ✓ - Forum - Counter Strike
- How to make a moving wallpaper - How-To - Multimedia
- Videos become corrupted when copied to flash drive ✓ - Forum - Pen Drive/USB Key/SD Card
- Copying packages to the windows update cache - Guide
- Copie d'écran mac - How-To - Operating Systems
I know there are third-party programs here to solve this problem-transferring iTunes library from one computer to another one with no any change and risk including its music,videos,podcasts,playlists,and other arrangements in accord with its original ones. As far as i can see,i think Aniosoft iTunes transfer is great one to backup/restore/recover tool to make it. You can use it to backup your own iTunes library or synchronize multiple iTunes on different computers.