Im not receving internet

Closed
S.S. X - Sep 21, 2008 at 06:41 PM
giro.gr1 Posts 9 Registration date Thursday April 24, 2008 Status Member Last seen December 17, 2008 - Sep 22, 2008 at 06:52 AM
A week ago my wireless connection was working perfectly, ok maybe not to perfect, but at least i could go on the internet.

Now, all of a sudden it changed. I had just finished on the internet at night. I turned it off and went to sleep. In the moring, there was no connection.I disconnected and connected again, no luck.It said "connected" but there was nointernet. I checked the status, in it it was sending, but the computer was not receivng anything.

Im no computer expert, but I tryed repair, i connected to others, and restated my computer. Nothing happens.

*internet is sending, computer is not receving*
*after a while, insted of connected, it changes to Limited or no connection*
*happened over night*
*i hate technology*

So if anyone things they know whats going on, please speak up, i'll accept any advise
Related:

1 response

giro.gr1 Posts 9 Registration date Thursday April 24, 2008 Status Member Last seen December 17, 2008 3
Sep 22, 2008 at 06:52 AM
hey there,

i once encounted this kind of problem and what i did before was that a changed the config on my antivirus and that was causing this error and after that all i did i just restored my computer back and after that was working fine. so try system restored and see what it does