Cannot access Internet Options

Closed
DennisPS Posts 2 Registration date Sunday June 1, 2008 Status Member Last seen October 4, 2008 - Oct 4, 2008 at 01:47 AM
 andy - Jan 30, 2009 at 03:00 PM
Hello,
It seems that in my Web browser, SBC Yahoo, running DSL speed, I cannot seem to right click and cut, copy, or even get to that point because when I right click, I am not presented with any options like cut, copy, etc. I can't imagine where I weht wrong, and I have scanned with Super Antispyware and even Trend Micro House Calls- still no access. I also noticed that I have no access to Internet Options on my pc. Can anybody shed some light on this dilema? It'd got me bewildered, and I cannot go on without being able to minipulate and copy and paste from the Internet. Please help. I'm thinking its either an access I need to re-set, or maybe I have some malicious malware installed on my pc. Any ideas????
Desperate Dennis PS
Related:

2 responses

narutolegend Posts 10 Registration date Tuesday August 26, 2008 Status Member Last seen March 31, 2009 6
Oct 4, 2008 at 08:56 AM
hey there,

this seems to be a serious problem that you have there. is formatting your hard drive an option for you?

if no then see the FAQ about how to repair the windows and see what happens after :

Repairing Windows XP using CD installation

hope it helps you
hallo, try to update you java, https://www.java.com/en/download/