Korean/English keyboard problem [Solved/Closed]

freight-dog - Oct 5, 2008 at 12:11 AM - Latest reply:  Paul
- Jan 20, 2013 at 06:50 PM
Hello,
I brought a Microsoft compatible Korean/English key board home to use on the computer in U.S. I installed it on a HP Pavilion with Vista OS. I went to keyboard settings and changed it to Korean, on the lower bar rt hand side I see the KO and keyboard symbol. When I click the symbol I have 2 choices, Korean or Microsoft IME. I have the Korean checked but am unable to text using Korean letters. The English letters work fine, anyone have any suggestions?
See more 

12 replies

Best answer
jeruvy23 12 Posts Friday April 18, 2008Registration date May 29, 2009 Last seen - Oct 5, 2008 at 04:41 AM
Thank you
if you tell me all that then it should be woriking fine because if it wasnt I would tell you to do what you have done but in this case I would advise you to seek the help of an it technician

Thank you, jeruvy23 1

Something to say? Add comment

CCM has helped 1669 users this month

Thank you for your help, I will contact HP and see what they can do, thanks again.
Best answer
Thank you
hi. try to check microsoft IME and not Korean. you'll see it works.

Thank you, jaycee 1

Hey! This really does work.

Thanks a lot.
Sorry it doesnt really work for me.. I mean hangul characters show up but they're wrong..im pretty sure im typing the right words but it comes out wrong..please please help me.deleted by mod
i just did it!!! so make sure that you go to language bar and select microsoft IME, which is right next to little keyboard icon, then that should work.:)
i told you guys, it works :)
Best answer
Thank you
press KO and it will work

Thank you, hi 1

Thank you
changeable letters with two languages, Korean and English in the same time.
Thank you
Change your default lang to korean and erase englsih

This will make your korean type possible with switching between language and you can still type englsih
This worked for me! Thanks!
sungminieee - Jun 30, 2010 at 01:24 AM
Thank you
do you see the A in the side of KO ? click it then you can now type hangul :)