Change my laptop language from Korean to English

Solved/Closed
GEORGE ABBOT Posts 2 Registration date Friday January 4, 2013 Status Member Last seen January 4, 2013 - Updated on Jan 29, 2019 at 09:02 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Jan 6, 2013 at 05:56 AM
Hello,

I recently purchased a great laptop off from eBay. When I booted it up, everything looked great, but the language was set for Korean. I know how to open control panel: Open region/language and select English.

The problem is in being able to select the correct folder. When I can't read the Korean language.

If someone knows how to pick the correct folder, in Korean, please give me your help.

Thank you!
System Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 9.0
Related:

3 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Jan 5, 2013 at 06:04 AM
Dear senior citizen George,

You said that you know how to go to the control panel, when you go to the control panel, in the top bar, click on the 3rd button which should be "View" the drop menu should appear, click on the 6th item from the list which should be the equivalent to icon, now the main window should show icons. Double click on the globe map., from there you should be able to open the drop down menu to change the language.

Good luck

P.S. I assumed that the machine has XP