Laptop won't turn on

Closed
memeNme Posts 1 Registration date Friday March 26, 2010 Status Member Last seen March 26, 2010 - Mar 26, 2010 at 03:29 PM
mr_coolet Posts 3 Registration date Friday March 26, 2010 Status Member Last seen March 27, 2010 - Mar 26, 2010 at 11:22 PM
Hello. I need help with understanding or how to get my laptop to work again. I have been always having problem with my laptop screen. While using it it will flash horizontal white lines across and at many times it will totally blink white pages where I would have to hit or adjust the screen to have it stop blinking. And a few weeks back I was streaming a video on the internet and it froze and won't turn back on. You turn it on, you can hear the laptop and stuff but the screen is black, it seems to be in sleep mode or something. It doesn't get pass that point. What may be the problem before I have an expert look at it?
Related:

1 response

mr_coolet Posts 3 Registration date Friday March 26, 2010 Status Member Last seen March 27, 2010
Mar 26, 2010 at 11:22 PM
hello,

GOod day,, base on your statement, it seems that your laptop had a problem in screen viewing, those horizontal white lines was already a sign that your screen is going end soon,:). i think it has a bit connected to its flex,.either check your laptops memory card and hard disk, over all hardware problem i think,..
regards :)