Laptop Will Not Turn On

Closed
Arali36 Posts 1 Registration date Sunday May 9, 2010 Status Member Last seen May 9, 2010 - May 9, 2010 at 01:52 PM
AyehhTun Posts 3 Registration date Friday May 21, 2010 Status Member Last seen May 21, 2010 - May 21, 2010 at 06:05 AM
Hi everyone I've got a bit of a problem here.
I have a sony vaio vgn-cs11z laptop and it won't start.
At first it did start but brought me to a screen with two options: Launch Start Up Repair or Start Windows Normally.
I tried both of these options and the same thing happened - a small loading bar appeared at the bottom of the screen and then the screen turned black and eventually shut itself off.
I've also tried pressing f8 after turning the laptop on and choosing each different start up mode but nothing happened.
Only recently has it failed to start altogether. I get no lights when pressing the power button and nothing happens when I plug the charger in.
I can't really call anybody for help because I need a warranty on my laptop and I haven't got it anymore because I've been unable to pay for it.
Please can someone help?
Related:

1 response

AyehhTun Posts 3 Registration date Friday May 21, 2010 Status Member Last seen May 21, 2010
May 21, 2010 at 06:05 AM
That has happened to me once after I got back from a 3 day holiday with friends. It might just be because there are no batterys ! try recharging it?