Orange Wireless Light wont turn Blue!

Closed
Tisha - May 17, 2010 at 10:36 PM
 smiley - Jun 27, 2010 at 01:57 AM
Hello,
My laptop Hp Pavillion dv6000 has in-built Wireless. No matter what i do, the orange light wont turn blue, its as if my computer wont recognize the wireless it has in it. There is no sign of wireless icon on the taskbar, or in the computer. I asked for tech support, but they want me to pay them 100 bucks, which i dont want to. Help please!

2 responses

I just had same problem driving me mad but thanks to man with a plan got it working!!!!!!!!!! so simpe on bottom right hand corner of screen you will find two arrow type icons going in opposite directions mine is white and purple yours could be different colour click on this icon and boxes will appear click the one for wlan and hey presto!!!!!!!!!!! hope it works for you
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
May 18, 2010 at 04:30 PM
This model laptop has had major problems with the wireless network hardware. The simplest solution might be to buy an external USB wireless adapter. HP's solution is to replace the motherboard.

Good Luck