- Access Dlink DI-300 using wireless
- Which wireless mode connects machines directly to one another, without the use of an access point? - Articles
- Can't access internet - wireless working ✓ - Forum - WiFi
- Wireless connected but no internet access ✓ - Forum - WiFi
- Unable to access wireless connection ✓ - Forum - Network
- Wireless is connected, but no access ✓ - Forum - WiFi
NO. For security reasons most routers need to be connected via a wired connection to a PC before you can log on to the admin account. There should be a small hole on the back of the router. You press a pen into the hole for 30 seconds and it resets the router to factory condition. You can Google "default router passwords" to find the one for your roputer. You can then logon to the admin account and set wifi password and SSID name.