- Flash is not install. click here to download flash player.
- Adobe flash player installation error - Best answers
- The application needs flash flash is not installed - Best answers
- Flash player installer download - Download
- Windows installer 3.1 free download - Download
- No audio output device is installed windows 7 free download ✓ - Forum - Audio
- Apk install apk play store download - Download
- Install osx a required download is missing - Guide
Here is what I have to do everytime there is a new version of FlashPlayer available and it won't work with IE8. I have to drill down to c:\windows\system32\macromed\flash\ and while online click on the latest FlashUtil10d.exe file. It downloads and install the flash player again and everthing works fine after that until the next flash upgrade. I also deleted any old flashutil exe files and uninstall activeX exe files located in that folder, as there were a few older versions. To answer questions about firefox, flashplayer had no problems working with firefox, but would not work with IE8. I run winXP home edition. Hope this helps and if it does, could someone post this answer to other forums cause when I searched for a fix on this problem I never found the proper answer. Reason I'm asking is that I'm on dialup still and it takes me forever to get from point A to B.
I found that closing Veoh from my taskbar allowed me to install flash player 10. Apparently it was using the NPSWF32.dll file that's why flash can't access/change it. Hope this helps others too.
This worked, uninstalling and then installing the software. Thanks, as I have been trying to solve this for weeks.
Didn't find the answer you are looking for?Ask a question
umm I have Windows and Bfro said something about goin to tools I cant find tools so someone plz help me.... please and thank you:D
I found the problem for my system. It turned out the file (NPSWF32.dll) was locked by Google Talk (Labs Edition). When I closed that, the install worked fine.