Sims 3 Incompatible?

Closed
L9067 - Jun 4, 2010 at 03:41 PM
 Nealzab - Jun 12, 2010 at 03:21 AM
Hello I had Sims 3 downloaded on my PC and got Sims 3 high-end loft stuff and it said it wasn't compatible? I tried updating it but when I opened the game launcher it still says its not compatible and dosn't load so I can't click game updates on the game launcher...please help
Related:

3 responses

Try going online then getting a patch, it that doesn't work, then you will have to wait for the next patch to come out because EA says that they are working on a patch to fix it. I am having the same problem, only I am as updated on my sims game as I can be.
I am having the same problem. I have the base game and World Adventures expansion pack and didnt get the others yet and I recently updated my game cus my game has been acting weird Its been being like super slow loading my game and being slow when Im doing anything ingame. So yeah Im having the same problems saying Base game Is incompatible with the expansion and to update it to the newest patch and I did. I am pretty sure I have all the patches until the new one comes but I dont know how to fix this problem are they even working on it?. Not sure If its a mod problem? for people that have mods mabye? because I have some mods for like hair and clothes and cars but thats mainly It. I noticed that Sims 3 has alot of problems and bugs I still play Sims 2 because I love both games and Sims 2 Has no problems for me and It doesnt over heat my computer like crazy like Sims 3 does. But If anyone can help me with this problem then I will be very happy :) My Email Is nnzzab@yahoo.com And If u have an answer than please email it to me :) and mabye share it to others so that they can be helped aswell. Thanks alot! :D
Blocked Profile
Jun 5, 2010 at 05:33 AM
Dear Sir,

Please consider checking what are the troubling matters through the below method and hence get them upgraded.

https://ccm.net/faq/1709-how-to-check-the-compatibility-of-a-game-online

Thank you.