- My computer keeps shutting off
- Monitor shuts off but computer stays on - How-To - Monitor
- Computer shuts off after a few minutes ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- Shut music off - How-To - Android
- My computer shut down automatically ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Monitor shuts off keyboard and mouse stop working ✓ - Forum - Windows
Sudden computer resets or shut-off's are almost always a cause of overheating. Check if your computer fan works, if it is not blocked of by dust or some other dirt. If it's clean and working, take it to a computer professional (best, to the company you bought your laptop from), or to some of your friend, who knows well about computers.