Toshiba Laptop internet connection issues

Closed
Frustrated - Aug 28, 2010 at 11:32 AM
 Blocked Profile - Sep 7, 2010 at 05:55 AM
Hello,

My Toshiba Laptop (fairly recent 2009 model) suddenly malfunctioned or something. It was working fine at school, but when I got home it would not locate any internet access point. When I click on "figure out why windows cannot find any connections" an error occurs telling me it does not know why. I've also tried wired connection and that is also to no avail. The wireless button is switched to the on position. Nothing is wrong with either because my desktop works fine (wired) and my ipod touch connects to the internet swimmingly. I've tried system restoring it twice: once to a date saved a few days ago, and the most recent being reset to a month ago and still nothing. I've also tried running it in safe mode for the hell of it and that didn't work. It is important to note that everything else works fine and that its just the internet that is being troublesome. I had my laptop in my backpack and am wondering maybe something inside got dislodged or something, but I didn't treat it roughly or anything.
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Sep 7, 2010 at 05:55 AM
Dear Sir,

Please indicate clearly what error message is displayed so that we get to see into the matter appropriately.

Thank you.