Ascer Aspire One internet connection problem

Closed
Kyri - Nov 16, 2010 at 11:00 AM
XevenSecond Posts 40 Registration date Sunday November 14, 2010 Status Member Last seen July 12, 2011 - Nov 17, 2010 at 11:22 PM
Hello, I was on my laptop lastnight then suddenly I lost internet conection at first I thought it was my router so I switched it off and on again it still wouldn't connect so I opened up my wireless connections and it would not pick any up I have plugged in an ethernet cable for now and it seems to work fine with I went onto "open network connections" and it was saying wireless connection 2 was not connected I clicked on repair and that didn't help I noticed something that wasn't there before it is called "internet connection" and it said it was disabled I enabled it then about 5 seconds after it said it was enabled it then said it was disabled again I did the same proccess a few more times but always had the same result I have come onto my laptop today and the problem is still the same however the "internet connection" icon has disapeared please help thankyou

1 response

XevenSecond Posts 40 Registration date Sunday November 14, 2010 Status Member Last seen July 12, 2011 5
Nov 17, 2010 at 11:22 PM
try to format if you have a disk OEM SOFTWARES my loptop two same problems ACER ASPIRE 4G10 VERSION ALSO INTERNET CONNECTION PROBLEM TOO I FORMAT MY LOPTOP AND OKEY AGAIN