Getting a new ipod touch

Closed
needed of help~~~~ - Dec 31, 2010 at 11:26 AM
vista.ultimate.64 Posts 211 Registration date Sunday October 3, 2010 Status Member Last seen October 18, 2013 - Dec 31, 2010 at 11:37 AM
Hello,

I have a question, ok so i had an ipod nano 4g and an ipod touch 16gb, i used to sync them both on the same computer, but then they both crashed and the harddrives were not working. So i neeeded a computer for school, so i got a new computer. I set up itunes on the computer, with the same account as i had before. Then when i went to plug my ipod nano into it. It like said some stuff about transfer songs and what not so i did. It deleted all my songs off of there, so i was stupid enough to plug my ipod touch in, and its eared all the songs except about 35 of them. What i thought it would do would put the songs on the ipod into the computer, into the itunes library. But it back fired and everything i had to start from scratch. My ipod nano was syncing the new songs off the library with no problem, but the ipod touch will NOT SYNC AND THE SONGS ARE NOT PROCESSING ONTO IT, JUS THE NANO. I was wondering what can i do to get the songs to go onto the ipod touch 16gb, or if i got the new ipod touch 4th generation and since its never been synced to any computer EVER BEFORE, will the ipod sync to the library on my new laptop!?!? Cause i really want an ipod touch its the best thing out right now....... can you pleasee help me??

Related:

1 response

vista.ultimate.64 Posts 211 Registration date Sunday October 3, 2010 Status Member Last seen October 18, 2013 38
Dec 31, 2010 at 11:37 AM
hi,

getting a new iPod Touch would most likely be the best solution because as you said, it will be fresh and only synched to you. But otherwise, you could try contacting Apple and ask their support team. Good luck