IPod Touch does not Sync!

Closed
JLMxo - Dec 29, 2010 at 09:30 AM
 technology patience - Feb 1, 2011 at 01:12 PM
Got the new iPod Touch for Xmas, downloaded the new iTunes and plugged in my ipod via USB. I get this silly message that says something like; 'Set-up Free Find my iPod' It then has three options, but none of them allow me to click on them!
Can somebody please help me, i've uninstalled and reinstalled, nothing is working!

2 responses

technology patience
Feb 1, 2011 at 01:05 PM
I had the same problem as well. It's because I had downloaded too many new versions of I Tunes and my I Pod was only syncing the 30 new songs I had added to I Tunes.
I clicked on my ipod and restored my Ipod. (It resets your ipod to the factory settings) *When doing so choose the option to automatically sync all of the music in your library * and- PRESTO! All of my music on my ITunes was synced. As long as they're in your Itunes Music Library they will be transferred.
It was as though I were starting with a brand new I Pod. Hope that helps. I was getting frustrated too. Don't get discouraged. :)
technology patience
Feb 1, 2011 at 01:12 PM
I had the same problem with my I Pod. It's because I had downloaded too many new versions of I Tunes onto my computer. I wouldn't suggest doing so when prompted to download the new version of itunes.
I had 400 songs in my Library that weren't syncing.
I clicked on my ipod icon and clicked the restore button. THIS WILL WIPE YOUR IPOD OUT AND RESET IT TO THE FACTORY SETTINGS AND YOU'LL BE STARTING FROM SCRATCH. But if you have all of your music in your itunes library they will automatically sync to your ipod. **Choose the option to automatically sync all of the music in your library**
Worked for me. I got all of my music back onto my Ipod. like new.
Hope that helps. I was getting frustrated as well. :)