Before installing the Audio drivers in your Notebook you have to
install the microsoft update(UAA) driver from the below link:
NOTE: Clicking on the link may not open the web page. Copy the link and
Paste it in the Internet Explorer address bar and Press Enter.
Installation Instructions :
1. Download the Softpaq .EXE file to a directory on your hard drive.
2. Execute the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
3. Restart the notebook when the installation is complete.
After installing this UAA driver restart the Notebook, Now download and
install the audio driver from the following link:
Installing this driver may result in an error. But continue with the
following steps to get the audio driver installed correctly.
1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
2. Right click on "Audio device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click
3. Select "Install from a list or specific location"
4. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to
5. Click Next and then select "Sound, video and game controller" from the
6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
7. Click Browse C:\swsetup\sp36090 folder and the double click the V32
folder. Select the .inf file, click open and Continue with the onscreen
Performing these steps will install the audio driver correctly
If you don't know where you go, get back where you come.....