My goddamn laptop

Closed
shakes - Jan 11, 2009 at 09:30 PM
 comgeek - Jan 11, 2009 at 10:51 PM
Hello,

well i have a problem...doesnt everybody say that... anyway my internet explorer doesnt load up anymore, it doesnt take me to the internet. also my add ons are disabled, and it keeps telling me, to get antivirus 2009. is that a good idea, all i have is norton basic. so besides that i cant go to certain websites, like myspace. so i need to know how to get internet explorer back up and running, and then what to do about the security measures.
Related:

1 response

Hi, your pc is infected by a rogue spyware that appears as fake antivirus program Antivirus 2009.
What is Antivirus 2009?
Antivirus 2009 is an unwanted program, from the authors of Antivirus 2008 . (it has many clones like antivirus 2010, antivirus 360, virus responselab 2009, ultimate antivirus etc). These applications have resembling interface and "features". After stealth installation, Antivirus 2009 will show tonns of fake spyware\adware detection messages and offers to remove reported threats (after you purchase commercial version). But in real Antivirus 2009 is not a spyware cleaner, it's just an imitation of spyware remover. Antivirus 2009 can also slow your computer and cause system errors and crashes. Remove Antivirus 2009 using manual removal instructions (for advanced users) or removal tool. use manual removal guide
http://remove-fake-antivirus2009.flesh9.com