- Itunes windows vista
- Windows vista no sound - Best answers
- No sound on my toshiba vista lap top ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- Sound not working after vista upgrade ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- No sound on windows vista ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- No DVD sound after installing Vista SP2 ✓ - Forum - Windows Vista
- Vista upgrade: no sound, no modem, no media ✓ - Forum - Windows Vista
I had the same problem...I use Windows Vista Business 32-bit. I downloaded the latest version of DirectX and the problem went away.
Hey guys - I think it maybe solved! My flatmate noticed it worked with headphones in and so slowly took that out of socket and it clicked into playing! So maybe it was just a loose connection? Worth trying as all other settings appear fine!
I think your right, the new itunes and vista aren't working right together. I have the same problem music through headphones and no sound anywhere else. This is really annoying
Hi, Have you checked your Security set up is clear to permit radio (or any other site for that matter). First bring the site you want to monitor onto screen in Windows Internet Explorer. On the TOOL BAR, select TOOLS - INTERNET OPTIONS - SECURITY tab. Left click on TRUSTED SITES and then SITES. Your site should be in the box marked 'Add this website to the zone.' If not, copy and paste it into the box. Click on ADD and all should be well - I hope. It worked for me. Note, if the site is not accepted, clear the box marked 'Require server verification (https) for all sites in this zone.' Remember to tick the box on completion, (if you want).
i accidently deleted one of the audio files from my computer now i can't hear music on my itunes or windows music player..how can i re install it?