Computer not booting

Closed
Madhu - Apr 29, 2011 at 03:33 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Apr 29, 2011 at 05:34 AM
Hello, I Can't English goodly. Please helf me. First I'm sorry my first request. My computer is working good early time. But now it not Boot. I'm press system unit switch try to start working with every fans. After moment stop fans and again try start working with fans. in that manner tring to start more time, but not boot my computer. I'm changed power supply unit but not spend this problem. (that computer is intel i3, windows) Please help me.
Thanks in advance for your answer! Madhura

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
Apr 29, 2011 at 05:34 AM
Dear Madhura,

You English is good enough for me to understand your issue.

I wish I did'nt have to tell you this because the problem is serious. You have done the right thing about testing with another power supply.

I am pretty sure that the problem is with your motherboard which needs to be either repaired or replaced. However, before you take it in for repair, open your computer box and clean it good with compressed air only. If you fans still stop or don't run after the clean-up, only a hands on technician can see to it.

Good luck