Site loading issues

Closed
needhelp1983 Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday June 14, 2011 Status Member Last seen June 14, 2011 - Jun 14, 2011 at 07:53 AM
 Blocked Profile - Jun 15, 2011 at 09:14 PM
Hello, I have been having this issue since yesterday morning. I can't get facebook, or gmail to load. The sites period. Every other site on works fine. So, I've tried many different ways to get to those sites. One I went to 3 of my web browsers; Chrome, internet explorer, and the one I always use is firefox. Anyways the one I don't typically use is internet explorer. It's seems to be sorta an account issue. I am always logged into facebook, on chrome and foxfire, and I can't just load the page I get this. "The connection has timed out". And it's still going on, when i went to try internet explorer I typed in facebook.com and was took en to the site that worked, but when I tried to log in I got the same answer for the connection issue, and the same with gmail. I keep thinking someone either hacked into my account, or something else. Facebook, and gmail works fine on my android no problems there. Just on the computer. also can't log into craigslist as well.

The server at www.facebook.com is taking too long to respond.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

1 response

Blocked Profile
Jun 15, 2011 at 09:14 PM
Hi!

Sometimes Facebook goes down temporarily, because of changes they are making. You can try clearing your cache and cookies. so try this once.......... And onething do check the time configuration of your computer. Sometimes it also causes the problem........

Best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!