I am using my mobile to connect to the internet. My ISP is IDEA. But when I start my counter strike 1.6 non-steam a message "COULD NOT CONNECT TO THE MASTER SERVER TO GET THE SERVER LIST IN THE INTERNET OPTION" is displayed. Please help me out in playing this game online.....
This is simple Question.
1.First go to Garena , register there. (its free) download client . open client user password.
2. Now from garena go to CS on the left side button .
3. click International->go to indian room
4. now click start button . before that it will ask for the exe show it to the path like
c:\Program file\Counter strike 1.6\cstrike.exe
5. now click on start game.
6. when cs will start then press ' this button over tab button.
7. another screen will come now type slist
8. all computer ip will come copy any one
9. type connect <ip address>
10. game will start
Email Id removed for security
That's wat happnd ta me too wen I played at fisrt..its not a prob...just refresh all. if it doesnt work go to spectate and refresh all...if it doesnt work then keep it up until it woks...coz it worked for me