I am not able to play counter strike online [Solved/Closed]

- - Latest reply:  Assasin - Mar 15, 2017 at 01:27 PM
Hello,
I am using my mobile to connect to the internet. My ISP is IDEA. But when I start my counter strike 1.6 non-steam a message "COULD NOT CONNECT TO THE MASTER SERVER TO GET THE SERVER LIST IN THE INTERNET OPTION" is displayed. Please help me out in playing this game online.....
See more 

8 replies

Best answer
Thank you
This is simple Question.
1.First go to Garena , register there. (its free) download client . open client user password.
2. Now from garena go to CS on the left side button .
3. click International->go to indian room
4. now click start button . before that it will ask for the exe show it to the path like
c:\Program file\Counter strike 1.6\cstrike.exe
5. now click on start game.
6. when cs will start then press ' this button over tab button.
7. another screen will come now type slist
8. all computer ip will come copy any one
9. type connect <ip address>
10. game will start
11. enjoy
Email Id removed for security

Thank you, supjana 199

A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated. Add comment

CCM has helped 2653 users this month

Thank you very very very much...
hey wen I select the option for playing cs online using steam, steam opens and says checking for updates and then it shuts down any ideas on wat I should do?thanks
have u played cs using garena
hey when I enter slist, it says "searching for servers" and nothing shows up!
Here is one more method to play counter strike online : visit http://www.comp-psyche.com/2014/06/how-to-play-counter-strike-online.html
Thank you
Yeah, I hav already shut off my windows firewall, and it still says "COULD NOT CONNECT TO THE MASTER SERVER TO GET THE SERVER LIST. So wat do I do now???
Thank you
go to isearch-games.blogspot.com to download cs with steam version after installation you won't need to install steam
Thank you
Go to www.shahzeem.blogspot.com and From here go to Counter Strike section and Download the new version of Counter Strike For free and Full .
Thank you
I cant "login" I downloaded CS Online and when I try to play it it says I gotta online....i put my steam ID AND profile name but nothing worked o.O what do I do?!?!?!
Registration date
Wednesday November 28, 2012
Last seen
April 9, 2014
Thank you
lol to connect to server take any ip from internet of cs
1. open cs
2. press console(~)
3. one box will open
4. type there " connect 203.171.241.244:27015"
5. here we go enjoy this server
Thank you
U need to download serverfix to fix this...dowoad it and install it in your game directory
Thank you
That's wat happnd ta me too wen I played at fisrt..its not a prob...just refresh all. if it doesnt work go to spectate and refresh all...if it doesnt work then keep it up until it woks...coz it worked for me