Ipod touch wont turn on

Closed
william - Jul 9, 2011 at 12:06 AM
Aud21 Posts 37 Registration date Tuesday March 29, 2011 Status Member Last seen June 26, 2012 - Jul 12, 2011 at 09:42 AM
Hello,

i am william and i have an ipod touch 3G and 1 night i downloaded cydia and winterboard and i deleted cydia and i was almost done deleting winterboard and my ipod was almost dead almost done the deletion my ipod died i tried to turn it on by plugging it in but it just wont.
itll start to turn on and then the screen will flash turn off and repaeted untill i unplug it
any help pls

Related:

1 response

Aud21 Posts 37 Registration date Tuesday March 29, 2011 Status Member Last seen June 26, 2012 1
Jul 12, 2011 at 09:42 AM
Hello,

You tried to jailbreak your iPod touch as it seems. The state that you've put your iPod is called "Brick"... yes you have bricked your iPod. Try to put it in DFU mode. Hold the power button for 3 seconds then hold the power + home button for 10 seconds then release the power button and hold the home button only for 15 seconds while connecting it to the computer. iTunes should come up saying that it detected an iPod in recovery mode. Just restore it and I think your iPod should be as new as the first day!

Regards

-Michael