Limewire songs on ipod

Solved
Kev - May 29, 2023 at 09:27 PM
HelpiOS Posts 14295 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 14, 2024 - Jun 1, 2023 at 08:48 AM

I have alot of limewire songs on my old ipod. I want to download the songs ofc my ipod to my iTunes library. Can someone help me please? 

Related:

1 response

HelpiOS Posts 14295 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 14, 2024 1,891
Jun 1, 2023 at 08:48 AM

Hi,

Open iTunes and go to Edit > Preferences > Devices and check the Prevent iPods, iPhones, and iPads from syncing automatically option > Ok.

Connect your iPod to your PC and access it from File Explorer. Next, go to iPod_Control > Music and copy all the folders to another location on your PC. If the folder is empty, show the hidden files and folders by selecting the View tab > Hidden items

After that, disconnect your iPod, go to iTunes and select File > Add Folder to Library. You can then choose the folders you've copied from your iPod.

To reenable iTunes automatic sync, repeat the first step above and uncheck Prevent iPods, iPhones, and iPads from syncing automatically.

Hope this helps.