Can't add songs to my ipod :(

Solved/Closed
Wend - Jul 19, 2011 at 04:40 PM
linanne09 Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday October 18, 2011 Status Member Last seen October 18, 2011 - Oct 18, 2011 at 04:06 PM
hey! so i've never had a problem with my ipod until now but ever since i got a new computer i cant seem to add new songs to it. I've already authorized and synced my computer and all my playlists and music shows up when i plug my ipod in. I have it set on manually manage and ive updated the software and itunes to the most recent version so im just really confused since i cant seem to add any new songs to my ipod. everything seems normal so im not really sure what im doing wrong. is it something i have on my ipod? thanks!
Related:

2 responses

Eroxri Posts 7 Registration date Saturday July 16, 2011 Status Member Last seen July 20, 2011 6
Jul 20, 2011 at 07:37 PM
Make sure the songs that you want synced are checked if you manually manage it, but i recommend auto, if you dont mind all your songs on your library being up there. You may have to restore you ipod which can be done easily by right clicking on the device and clicking on restore. My sister had a simmilar problem her songs refused to sync, and only a few of them would show up. If not try Ctrl+A in your iTunes library, and then right clicking, and clicking on "Create an AAC Version", and convert all your song to that format and try syncing again. Hope this helped.
oh gosh, THANK YOU SO MUCH. you are my savior!!!! ah i was so frustrated but now im good thanks sosososososos much! you have no idea haha
linanne09 Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday October 18, 2011 Status Member Last seen October 18, 2011
Oct 18, 2011 at 04:06 PM
I'm having a problem where I've added new music to my library but can't seem to get it on to my iPod. iTunes says sync is complete but the new stuff isn't on my iPod!. If I click on the restore button as suggested above will I lose photos and audio books that are on my iPod but not iTunes - lost them when had to do a complete wipe of my hard drive.

I don't use my iTunes a lot but did manage to download something to get my music back into my library after the disc wipe but am now very frustrated as have got a lot of new music that I can't transfer for some reason - it did transfer some language discs. The other stuff came of an external USB.