Will I lose my IPOD recordings?

Closed
Emily - Aug 1, 2011 at 09:00 PM
GM Madman Posts 85 Registration date Friday June 10, 2011 Status Member Last seen April 28, 2012 - Aug 1, 2011 at 10:33 PM
Hello, so I need some very quick responses, cuz this has to be done tonight! I want to put the songs on my ipod from my sisters computer.. I don't care aboutlosing my old songs, I just don't want to lose my recordings.. (I have the nano with the video camera) So will I lose all of my recordings, or will they stay on there?

1 response

GM Madman Posts 85 Registration date Friday June 10, 2011 Status Member Last seen April 28, 2012 2
Aug 1, 2011 at 10:33 PM
Greetings Emily,

Remember ...

Before any answer given on the forum, you should know that there are volunteers who give their time trying to solve user problems.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users to show their respect. For this, the use of polite expressions is a minimum.
https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

Say please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, regards, etc... is common practice when you want something especially help!

So re-write your message respecting the politeness charter by using these words and repost your message on the forum.

We trust that you understand.

And you report the thread as no respect to the politeness charter.

Thank you