Toshiba NB205 won't do anything at all!

Closed
t2 - Oct 8, 2011 at 02:53 PM
 Blocked Profile - Oct 17, 2011 at 02:17 AM
I read all of the posts in this forum, and it seems that everyone's computers at least came to some point where it is apparent it is accessing its software. My problem is before that:

I was trying to install some software for an all-in-one printer and my screen went to a blue screen for about 1/2 a second (couldn't read it) and then went black. The only things illuminated on my computer is the power button, the "plug" icon and the battery icon. When I power down and restart, the hard disk icon illuminates briefly, but then goes out and the screen stays totally black. It just sits there. I've removed the battery, detached everything, and try using only the AC plug after waiting 10 minutes. Nothing different. Did I fry something? Thanks for any help, as my husband just wants to plug/unplug or press buttons and is driving me crazy!

1 response

Blocked Profile
Oct 17, 2011 at 02:17 AM
Greetings,

Please, bare in mind that before any answer given on the forum, you should know that there are volunteers who give their time trying to solve user problems. They do have a life other than this forum including me.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users to show their respect. For this, the use of polite expressions is a minimum.
https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

To say please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc... is common courtesy when you want something, especially help!

You must copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.