Ipod Help!!

Closed
Ashley - Oct 28, 2011 at 10:57 AM
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 - Oct 28, 2011 at 11:51 AM
Hello,
Okay so my computer crashed a few months ago and I had all my Ipod music on it. I finally was able to get my computer fixed but they had to wipe my hard drives and then reload all the drivers back onto my computer so I lost EVERYTHING but I still had all my music in my ipod. So I redownloaded itunes and plugged in my ipod so I could transfer my music back onto my computer and get the new updates. The problem is now it will only let me transfer 65 of my 700 songs I have on my ipod and to get the new update it says it has to delete all the music I already have on my ipod... I want to have my ipod updated but if I lose 600 songs theres no way to get it all back without rebuying everything! Is there a way to tranfer the rest of the music onto my computer???

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Oct 28, 2011 at 11:51 AM
There are programs you can buy that will transfer the music from the ipod back to the computer. Google "ipod transfer" to find them. Apple's iTunes does not do this kind of transfer.

Good Luck