My computer will start booting up but no load

Closed
cgl lindsay - Jan 26, 2012 at 04:45 PM
 Blocked Profile - Jan 26, 2012 at 11:24 PM
Hello,

when computer starts it loads up the window icon with the 4 squares and then stops will sit not moving for at least 20 minutes or more. When I manually turn it off and back on, it will
come up with the: "Repair Windows or start windows normally. I click start windows normally and sometime it will take off and sometimes not. For awhile it was every other boot, now more. Also, when I am away from my computer for 20 minutes or so, I will get a blue screen on my monitor with "no signal" and orange light on my monitor . It is not in hibernation or sleep mode.

1 response

Blocked Profile
Jan 26, 2012 at 11:24 PM
Greetings,

Please, bare in mind that Kioskea is a mutual aid community, all answers on the forum are provided by volunteers who give their time free to help solve issues.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users correspond showing mutual respect. Therefore, when requesting assistance, the use of polite expressions,as for elsewhere in similar circumstances, is appreciated. (please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc.)

https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

Please, copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.