Linksys E4200

Closed
Sprinkle - Mar 17, 2012 at 05:02 PM
 Blocked Profile - Mar 18, 2012 at 12:18 AM
Hello,

None of the above options work for a linksys e4200 router. I have tried them all and even contacted cisco about this. If anyone has a solution for this, it would be greatly appreciated. I have 3 xbox 360s on the same network. The only way I can get two of them with open NAT is if I take my time warner cable modem out of bridge mode and connect to its own separate network it gives off then port forward from the router to my roommates xbox, but that still leaves one xbox with moderate NAT type.

1 response

Blocked Profile
Mar 18, 2012 at 12:18 AM
Greetings,

Please, bare in mind that Kioskea is a mutual aid community, all answers on the forum are provided by volunteers who give their time free to help solve issues.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users correspond showing mutual respect. Therefore, when requesting assistance, the use of polite expressions,as for elsewhere in similar circumstances, is appreciated. (please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc.)

https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

Please, copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.