My laptop shuts down by itself for some reason. I have had it for 3 years. It shuts down everytime I'm either watching a video or listening to music for a certain amount of time. When I turn it back on, it acts like it was shut down properly. Some of my icons don't show like they used to on the taskbar like, the volume, battery life, and wifi. I though it was a battery problem so I replaced it. Nothing has changed. I have done system restore and used several antivirus software. What could be the problem?
(Don't be alarmed is the site is in French, it sometimes happens, the tool will take your system language and allow the download if you get a warning message. Also clicking on the "hardhat" icon allows to change the language.)
3. Save the file on your Desktop.
4. Double click on ZHPDiag.exe and follow the installation instructions.
the tool creates three icons ZHPDiag, MRB, and ZHPFix (If necessary,we will use ZHPFix at the next step).
5. Double click on the short cut ZHPDiag on your Destktop.
6. Click on the screwdriver icon and ensure all of the items are checked.
7. Click on the Magnifying glass and run the analysys.