My ps3 games wont load

Closed
Cryptic - Jun 22, 2012 at 11:20 PM
 Blocked Profile - Jul 26, 2013 at 04:55 PM
Hello,my ps3 games wont load..everytime I insert the disc it wont load and I cant play the game but I can watch a movie though....when my disc is inside,my ps3 would make a sound like ejecting the disc but it is not ejecting....i never experience this before...only after I woke up in a great day and this happen to me..is it bcos I left my disc in the console overnite???? PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!
Related:

3 responses

Blocked Profile
Jul 26, 2013 at 04:55 PM
Ok, so if I am reading this right, when you insert a Blue ray disc, it spins up and plays? I know it sounds dumb, but I have to ask: Have you tried another game? Have you taken "the game" that won't load, over to a friends house and seen it load over there?

Hang in there, PS3 is only the second faster processor IN THE WORLD. XBOX is really just a cable box with a joystick attached. If you don't beleive me, look back into othe late 90's when Microsoft tried to get into the cable business. Microsoft was going through anti trust lawsuits, and there wasnt a cable provider that would touch microsoft to be in "control" of their cable(broudband was being born then, ROADRUNNER) front end! So Gates took his ball, and said, "ill still order pizza with my box, it will just 'ride' on your network". VIOLA, the xbox junk was born! Do you rememebr the red ring of death? I am not certain that SONY has NEVER had any problems like that with any of their hardware! If they did, it certainly wasn't in the wild and creating a whole new type of business called " XBOX REPAIR!". Come to think about it, thanks xbox for creating another useless set of skillsets!

Have Fun!

I'm done with this site. I came here for help, helped while I was waiting, and I have had my hand slapped for walking on toes, but I still get walked on! Have fun Unlocking Facebook and DL WHATSAPP!
oh xbox is rubbish it does brake I now I got ps3 and xbox 360 so dont give people advice 2 do that yes im greedy
1WinPS3Hubla1
Aug 7, 2012 at 05:14 PM
Probably broke if it did buy a xbox 360 better than ps3 and doesn't break down so easy I'm not a fanboy but just saying and it's not because you left the disc in the console overnite. Sorry man... waste of 400 bucks.
Blocked Profile
Jul 26, 2013 at 04:51 PM
That is a wonderfully opinionated answer, that left the user no better than before. How would it be broke if it spins a disc for blue ray?